MyHousing is run by Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
We provide homes and services to around 250,000 people in 17 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
The partner organisations within Wheatley are:
- GHA – Scotland’s largest social landlord, with almost 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore – with around 5500 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association – with more than 3500 homes across West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing – with 1300 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership – with around 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association – which has more than 360 affordable homes and provides care and support to around 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care – which provides care and support to almost 3000 people every week across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management – Scotland’s 'Feel Good Factor', providing services to almost 30,000 customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes – which owns and manages a growing portfolio of over 1600 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions – where 500 staff work to provide a range of internal support services to the Group’s partner organisations;
- Wheatley Foundation – which invests over £3million annually on improving the life opportunities of disadvantaged people in Wheatley’s communities; and
- City Building (Glasgow) – which is jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and provides repairs and maintenance services.