Our Livingwell service helps our older tenants live independently in their own homes for as long as they can.
Livingwell services, which replaced the sheltered housing service, are available for older tenants of GHA, Cube Housing Association and Loretto Housing Association.
Our Livingwell service includes:
- daily face-to-face visits for tenants who want them from a dedicated mobile team
- contact when it suits, for example in the evening and at weekends
- staff, or volunteers, on site at certain times seven days a week
- Livingwell Advisors, working in small local teams as part of wider area hubs, providing cover 365 days a year
- a wider range of leisure and social activities for tenants
- opportunities for tenants to take part in volunteering
- a tried-and-tested OkEachDay service where tenants press a button to let us know everything is fine at their home and, if not, receive a call from a friendly person.
Our Livingwell service is run by Loretto Care, part of Wheatley Group, and one of Scotland’s leading care and support providers. The OKEachday service is operated by Alertacall.
Tenants living in Glasgow with more complex or critical needs can get help to arrange a statutory assessment for a care package by the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.